Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Create A Bumper Sticker - Fall Conference

Ø PTA – It’s more than just my child
Ø PTA – Making a difference
Ø PTA – Together we CAN!
Ø Got PTA?
Ø I am PTA
Ø I make a Difference – I am PTA
Ø What have you invested in the future? PTA
Ø Who’s advocating for your child? Make a difference, Join PTA
Ø Your child’s lifeline to a better future – PTA
Ø Parent Teacher Advocate for Ellis Elementary
Ø Parents and Teachers = Best Education for Students. PTA – Join it!
Ø PTA – Because we care about children and education.
Ø P.T.A. Get involved for without you we fail ….
Ø PTA, It’s more than a piggy bank
Ø PTA – It’s not just for Moms
Ø Just do it!!! Join the PTA
Ø Who I am makes a difference – Join PTA
Ø Be a lifesaver – join PTA
Ø PTA, helping every child succeed

No comments: