Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Directors Message

I am Brandi Barnes the new Region 5 PTA director. I look forward to meeting and working with the many PTA members in our area and in the state. I hope everyone has put our August 5th training as a high priority this summer. We will start at 6pm at the District 25 office. It is so important that you have people representing each of the areas in our breakout sessions as the information to those specific positions will only be given there. For example, if your person over Legislative can't make it or you don't have one, ask someone from your school to attend that workshop to make sure that information gets back to your members. We want to pack a lot of information into a short time because we know everyone is busy and we value your time and service. Looking for a little extra insentive? Every school that has at least 5 members from their school attend will win! We will attend one of your local PTA meetings and bring treats for all who attend. Again, I look forward to meeting everyone and want you to know I am here if you have any questions or need and help. You can email me at region5pta@hotmail.com.

No comments: